The Most Practical, hands-on and Inexpensive Selenium WebDriver + JAVA Training Course.
This online course is designed by working professionals in a way that the course will progress from introducing you to the basics of automation testing using Selenium to the most advanced Selenium topics. We will also make sure to teach you JAVA basic and advanced techniques which will ease your Selenium learning process.
This is a perfect course for those who are:
- One, who has done the basic course in Software Testing.
- Experieced software testers who want to learn automation testing.
- Manual testers or developers who want to switch to automation testing.
- Want empower the knowledge of software test automation.
- One who are working as Test lead or managers.
- The testers who want to learn automation testing frameworks desinged from start to end.
Why Enroll This Course?
- In Selenium training you can raise your hands to ask question to instructor.
- Hands-on examples for practice on selenium training.
- After every session get the practical assignments.
- Real-time LIVE PROJECT used for training.
- In Selenium course you will get chance to learn both JAVA basic and advance training to smooth learning of Selenium learning process.
- Passionate working software testing professionals are going to conduct the Selenium training.
- Selenium Course is designed by considering current Selenium requirements and the job market
- Individual mock interview session
- Anytime revise your course by accessing the recorded video sessions.
- You will get premium ISTQB question bank if you are preparing for the ISTQB certification.
- You will get the certificate after completion of course (on request)
- You will get the support for your questions on our email or website.
- No worries if you missed any session -Get Lifetime access to video training sessions. Go trough videos as many times as you want.
- Free eBook worth $15 to brush up your manual testing concepts.
Week 1 – Selenium IDE => (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3)
- Need of Test Automation
- Why Open Source Test Automation
- Introduction to Various tools of Test Automation
- Introduction of Selenium
- Selenium Components
- First Record and Replay of Scenario in Selenium IDE
- Introduction of Web Technologies – HTML, XML, XPath, CSS and DOM
- Locators in Selenium
- Introduction of Selenese Command Types
- Selenium Action Commands
- Verification and Assertion Commands
- Store and StoreEval – Accessor Commands
- Creation of Test Suite
- Debugging IDE Script
- More on Selenium IDE
Week 2 – Java => (Day 4, Day 5, Day 6)
- Introduction to Java
- Setting Development Environment – Eclipse
- Walk through of Java concepts
- Hello World!
- Introduction to Java Data Types
- Taking Input from End User
- Numerical Data Type and Numerical Operators
- Boolean Data Type and Operators
- Conditional Statements [IF], and Loop [While]
- Conditional Statement[SWITCH]
- Loop [FOR]
- String Data type and functions
- Command Line Parameters
Week 3 – Java => (Day 7, Day 8, Day 9)
- Hash Tables/ Map Object
- Regular Expression
- File Handling
- Java OOPs Concept
- Concept of Classes and Objects in Java
- Concept of Packages in Java
- Exception Handling
- Debugging in Java
- General Java Programming tit-bits
Week 4 – WebDriver => (Day 10, Day 11, Day 12)
- Overview of WebDriver
- Introduction to browser specific drivers
- Setup WebDriver package on system for eclipse
- Set up firebug for Firefox
- Exporting pre-recorded test scenario in IDE to WebDriver, and executing it.
- Webdriver class files, and their methods
- Automating different HTML Elements text fields, buttons, links, check box, drop-down etc
- Verifications and Assertions
- Desired Capabilities and IE
- Handling Web Table
- Handling Drop Down elements
- SwtichTo Command -Handling Frames, Popup Windows, Alerts
- Brief about Ajax and how to handle Ajax with WebDriver
Week 5 - Frameworks => (Day 13, Day 14, Day 15)
- JDBC –Introduction
- Components of JDBC
- Set JDBC with MYSQL Connector for Java Project
- JDBC with MySQL
- Introduction of Selenium Grid
- Usage of Selenium Grid, executing same test on different browsers
- Introduction to Page Object Model
- Usage of Page Object Model for DemoSite
- What is Test Automation Frameworks
- Different Types of Frameworks, overview
- Available Test Automation Frameworks on Selenium
- Creating Test using TestNg
- TestNg Annotations
- Explanation of TestNg XML
- Execution of TestNg Tests
- Explanation of Testng Folder, and various result files
- Parameterize TestNg Test – Data Provider
- Capturing screen shots
- Custom reporter
Week 6 - Hybrid Framework => (Day 16, Day 17, Day 18)
- Introduction to various Java APIs – Log4J, Apache POI, XML Beans.
- Quick Snapshot- Create Logs
- Quick Snapshot- Read and Write to Excel Files
- Quick Snapshot on – Java Reflection
- Demo of Hybrid framework for Selenium
- Demo of Keyword Driven Framework for Selenium
- Refresh the concepts on selenium
- Best Practices in Test Automation
- Real time challenges faced in automation.
- Sample Interview questions and the answers
- Resume Guidance
Checkout more courses from Vijay: